We look for someone sharing our passion for responsible investing who can help SVVK – ASIR to build up a solid foundation going forward.
40% Praktikumsstelle (6 – 12 Monate)
About SVVK – ASIR
Seven of the country’s larger pensions and social insurance funds put the Swiss Association for Responsible Investment together in December 2015:
- first pillar fund buffer compenswiss/AHV
- accident insurance fund Suva
- the pension funds for telecommunications company Swisscom (comPlan), public pension fund Publica, for the postal service (Pensionskasse Post), federal railways (Pensionskasse SBB), and the canton of Zurich (BVK).
The association aims to provide services to its members that enable them to holistically act responsibly towards the environment, the economy and society through their investment decisions. It offers the following services: Screening & Monitoring, Engagement, Recommendations for Exclusions, Communication, and Knowledge Transfer.
What we look for
SVVK-ASIR is seeking a dynamic and self-motivated Master-student with specific skills in ESG and responsible investing to support the organization in achieving its goals. Embedded in the asset management teams of our members, you will work with the Managing Director on various tasks:
- Carrying out specific ESG research, e.g. research on company level
- Supporting the set-up of our proprietary database
- Contributing and maintaining our website,
- Carrying out administrative tasks,
- Supporting the managing director of SVVK-ASIR with other regular and ad hoc tasks.
We look for someone sharing our passion for responsible investing who can help SVVK-ASIR to build up a solid foundation going forward.
- Master student with bachelor’s degree
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Structured working style and reliability
- Proficient German and English; French is an asset
- Great team player with high self-motivation
What we offer
- Autonomous working style
- Building up a network in a large and very dynamic environment thanks to the various interactions with member organizations and direct personal contacts
- Opportunity to contribute to shaping the profile of an organization that has already established itself as an important force in the Swiss market
- Workplace in Zurich or Lucerne
- Start of work: Q1 2018 (or upon agreement)